Website Maintenance Clients
Office Hours, Etc.
Thank you so much for trusting me as the safe keeper of your new online home. I’m so excited to be working together and I’ve put together this quick list of important information so that you’ve got everything you need to make our time working together a success!
What You Can Expect Working With Me
My office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-5:00pm, and I check my email twice a day. I often disconnect from technology so that I can devote my time and attention to the creative process for my clients.
Maintenance clients like you receive top priority of my time and I strive to respond within one business day to all requests.
The best way to communicate with me is through email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Add something about phone calls?
Let clients know how to schedule calls with you.
What to Expect if You Need Assistance Outside the Scope of Our Maintenance Agreement
At this point we’ve reached a formal agreement about the items we’ll be accomplishing during the length of this project. If at any time requested work exceeds the initial scope of this project I will commmunicate with you about what we’re adding on and that work will incur my hourly rate ($xx).
What Constitutes an Emergency
If you are experiencing one of the below items add “URGENT” to the subject line of your email.
- Your website is down.
- You have a big promotion happening and something isn’t working (order form, online store, etc.).
- You receive an email from your web host or Google that you’ve been hacked.
And a few examples of what is not an emergency:
- You need help with a blog post, a new page, adding an item to your shop, or any other type of minor edits.
- You’d like to send out an email campaign (i.e. MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
- You want to ask questions about A, B, or C. Email your questions to me and I will get back with answers or schedule a time to meet via Zoom if I need to show you something/share screens.